Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thenewyorker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2010, 12:59 PM
    I found a capsule with the word reliant written on it. Does anyone know what this is
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 21, 2010, 01:12 PM

Best to take the capsule to a pharmacy so they can dispose of it. If you don't know what it is, then I wouldn't even try to guess.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help, I need word "Samsara" written in Sanskrit... [ 2 Answers ]

I would really appreciate if you could write word Samsara in Sanskrit... Also, please attach photo of the written word, because I want to use it for tattoo. Thanks a lot...

Reliant Building Products, Bankruptcy Warranty Claim Service [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings: I wish to file a WARRANTY CLAIM relative to Reliant Building Products, which furnished Carefree brand vinyl replacement windows installed on my home . Following is a brief description of my claim. In June 1999 Consumer Construction, Inc.(CCI), 14841 Build America Drive...

Can you tell me how is the word festival written in sanskrit script? [ 1 Answers ]

How is the word utsava written in sanskrit script?

Need to identify a capsule I found [ 12 Answers ]

This capsule is red on one side and white on the other it has an M incased in a box on both sides with the number 532 underneath the box with the M in the middle

Capsule ID [ 4 Answers ]

I found some capsules medium size pale yellow with the following 93 printed over 3109 on each end of the capsule what is this pill? Thank you very much:D

View more questions Search