Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ponnars Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2010, 06:32 AM
    Penis infection
    Hi guys I'm a teen ager of age 22 . I've had sex vid a girl and that to using condom. But while intercourse the condom tore off and suddenly I realised... but now after 2 months I'm noticing some problem in my pennis . A white colour smelly fluid is being secreted by my pennis. And I'm feeling itchy . Have I being affected by any STD *** help. My pennis openinig is little burning
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 21, 2010, 06:35 AM

I'm sorry, I don't understand you. Can you use complete words and sentences rather than chat/text talk?

Oh, and since you are 22 you aren't a teenager anymore.
    concerned12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2010, 05:31 PM
    It does sound like an STI - maybe chlamydia.

You should go to your doctor, or to a free walk-in clinic. They will give you antibiotics so that you can get better.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 24, 2010, 11:40 PM

Yes sounds like one of several possible STD, time to rush to your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Penis infection? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there I think I have an infection to my Penis, just to point out I have never had sex I am still a virgin. I have some yellow/white dots (like even flakes) appearing on my penis on the surface, not on the actual head but just underneath there. It never hurts and I have never had...

Penis infection? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay well, since I was a child I thought my penis was normal but lately I've released it isn't, at the tip under the foreskin it is very red and hurts allot when touched, I am 15 and becoming ready for sex. What should I do?

What causes a penis infection? [ 6 Answers ]

My fiancé got a penis infection but he has no idea what caused it. Can you tell me the things that cause a penis infection so we can find out what he might have did?

Penis Infection [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Please help me as I don't no as wots wrong with my penis, it started feeling itch and I itched it and then the next day the forsking tip got very dry and had some white stuff on it and when I tried pulling the forskin it got very painful and I got small cuts which wer burning and under the...

Penis Infection? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok here's the story... this probably started a day after masturbation 4 weeks back... at first the tip of my foreskin got very very dry/red... after a week or two this passed and my foreskin went back to normal... but... the head of my penis under the foreskin looks a little red on the sides... and...

View more questions Search