Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kevin71966 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2006, 07:50 PM
    Kenmore "Catalyst" Elite Washer fills but that's it
    Model # 110 20072993
    My washer fills with water then does nothing-no sounds-timer does count down but never comes out of wash cycle

I took the cabinet off and drained the water so I can work on it tomorrow, any help?

Thanks

Kevin
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

Dec 28, 2006, 08:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin71966
    model # 110 20072993
    my washer fills with water then does nothing-no sounds-timer does count down but never comes out of wash cycle

I took the cabinet off and drained the water so I can work on it tomorrow, any help?

thanks

kevin
    Don't know but maybe the drain is plugged up consequently shutting the machine off ? Check that and see if that might by chance be an issue. Wish I could help more, it's not fun being without a washer.
    kevin71966 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2006, 06:37 AM
    Hey that might be a possibility because I had to remove a pump hose to drain it-only a small stream would come out the drain hose while lying below the water level.
    But how would the machine know the drain was clogged as soon as it filled with water?

I would think it wouldn't shut down until time to drain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite catalyst washer not spinning [ 1 Answers ]

Model number 11020072991 Ok, here's where I'm at. I believe it's the drive coupler? I've disconnected the control panel and fliped it back. I remove the brass colored springs holding on the cover and removed the cover after disconnecting the clamps and hoses needed. Now, I'm stuck and don't...

Kenmore "elite" dryer [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know which connections are which for the electrical cord wiring? I've got to change the three prong factory cord to a four prong cord which, for one thing has four wires where the other only has three, and the factory cord has three grey wires that are not identified as to which wires are...

Kenmore Elite Calypso "ob" error message [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I can't find my manual on my washer. It's a Kenmore Elite Calypso. It goes through most of the cycle and towards the end I get "ob" error message. I'm thinking it means off balance, but it has been balanced. Any suggestions? Thanks, Bridget

Kenmore Elite Catalyst Washer OL err Code [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Catalyst Washer that is reading the error code OL. I do not have model number. I bought the washer and dryer from a used vendor I have looked everywhere for the model #, I guess they might have scratched it off? If anyone has an error code list of this washer...

"F" error on Kenmore he3 washer [ 0 Answers ]

I got an "F" error on my washing machine. I can't find the manual to find out what it means. Can anyone help?

View more questions Search