Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Viper_36 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2010, 11:13 PM
    Can I use a 4mm cable off a 2.5mm circuitto feed a electric oven?
    Hi, I have a new electric oven that needs a 4mm 2c+e supply, at the moment there is a 2.5 mm 2c+e powerpoint supply. Would this be sufficient? Is it possible to use a 4mm c+e lead coming from the 2.5mm powerpoint to supply this oven? Also the cable going to this powerpoint is single core so would it really matter?

Check out some similar questions!

Back feed electric 12 wire [ 15 Answers ]

200 amp service in my house... #10 wire going to the garage 120 foot away... for 220 service through a 30 amp 220 braker... I'd lite to back feed to the house with a 6250 generator... generator puts out 220 with 20 amps on each side... with #12 wire... can I use the 12 wire......

Generator underground feed cable size [ 18 Answers ]

I need to install a 175 foot underground feed between a generator and a building and need help with finding the wire. My research indicates I can use either a copper 2-2-2-4 thhn or aluminum 00-00-00-1 thhn in a grey schedule 40 conduit. Is my research correct? What is the precise desingation...

Whirlpool Electric Oven [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all please help me with this issue I had posted this 3 times and have got no respond. I have an Whirlpool electric oven model # RED305PDQ10 and having problem with the bottom door the upper door is OK, when we close it is not spring loaded and will not close all the way stays open approx....

Whirlpool Electric Oven [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I have an Whirlpool electric oven model # RED305PDQ10 and having problem with the bottom door the upper door is OK, when we close it is not spring loaded and will not close all the way stays open approx. 3/4" when we push it pops open the same, any advice is greatly appreciated, Thanks....

Ge electric oven [ 1 Answers ]

My oven seems to run well under the temperature it is set at. In order to get the temperature up to say 375, I have to set the temperature at maybe 550 and then guess as to what the actual temperature is inside the oven. Is this a bad thermostat?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.