Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hajir Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2010, 05:56 PM
    Husband n wife relationship
    What should a wife do if her husband cannot do sex after few years of marriage and she need it .
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 20, 2010, 07:11 PM

hajir, would you please give us some background information such as why the husband cannot 'do sex' and if there are any cultural/religious prohibitions on masturbation?

Thank you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 21, 2010, 10:50 AM

I would say to get the facts either through a routine check up, and discussion with his physician, or ask him straight up what's up.

Sep 23, 2010, 09:44 PM
    Are sex toys halal for muslims or muslims in this condition
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 23, 2010, 09:58 PM

Moved because of the religious aspect of the op's last post.

hajir, if you could supply more information, it might be easier to give you appropriate advice.

Sep 24, 2010, 05:48 AM
    I just want to know that are sex toys OK for widows or devorce who doesn't want to marry caz of problems in 2nd marriage.

Sep 24, 2010, 06:56 PM
    Comment on Cat1864's post
    There is nothning more to tell. I am watching lots of muslims female and male suffering from this problem. Both don't want to leave their partners caz they love them and caz of humanity. I also think that no 1 should leave any 1 caz of these things.

Sep 24, 2010, 06:57 PM
    Comment on Cat1864's post
    But the people who r suffering r in great pain . What should be the solution of it.
    uswatun hasana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2012, 12:42 PM
    There is no problem. The husband know something after merrage, so he can't trust his wife. Even husband make his food by own.the wife want but husband do not.even they live in separate room in a house.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband tries to kill wife, wife gets plastic surgery and comes back 4 revenge. [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find this movie title... its back in the 70s, 80's... I believe the name Eve is in the title... Its about a married elite couple who gets married and the husband only marries her for money... he than tries to have her killed and he thinks she's dead... but she lives and ends up...

H1B Husband, Husband and Wife overseas, LayOff [ 9 Answers ]

I was on a H1B visa and working in the US sine June 2007. The company that I was working for downsized and I was laid off from there on 31st Oct 2008. Subsequently since I was unable to find employment I decided to move back home at the end of November. I got married in Dec 2008. By that time my...

Wife on dependent visa and husband dies, can wife stay in UK? [ 1 Answers ]

Husband worked in UK for 7 yrs and wife has worked here about 5. Wife is on dependent visa. Husband got seriously ill and died recently. Is wife allowed to still stay in UK? What should she do to be able to stay? Can she apply for permanent residence? Husband is buried to UK and wife would like to...

Bi-polar, infertile husband, gives up on wife and life. (by wife) [ 17 Answers ]

I got married nearly 4 years ago. Recently I found out that my husband is bi-polar and has pathological lying disorder. Just before that. We took was out $27,000 for IVF treatment, and long story short he stopped working and would not get a job, created debt, lied about it etc. While I was going...

View more questions Search