Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miwalters Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2010, 05:28 PM
    Contractor lied about having insurance, and an accident occurred
    bendingleconte Posts: 112, Reputation: 9

Sep 21, 2010, 11:37 AM

That is a very vague statement. Was the contractor was driving your car?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 21, 2010, 06:35 PM

So you did not get a copy provided to you, and verified their insurance.

Also what type of contractor, what were they doing , is this for your business or home.
    But you notifiy your insurance and let them deal with it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Involved in accident without insurance but she had insurance [ 12 Answers ]

I live in PA. An older lady hit my car per the police report it states that she turned directly into my driverside of my car as I had the right of way. My car was damaged & I was hurt. I contacted my insurance company they told me my policy cancelled 3 days before the accident but its OK now...

Sue a dentist that lied about insurance [ 3 Answers ]

I have an HOM detest (CAPITATED PROGRAM). I have many serious dental problems that I have not had treated because my detest says my insurance does not cover them. I called my insurance and the nine procedures I needed were ALL covered in full. The detest even documented these false statements...

Independent Contractor-Accident-Company Vehicle? [ 4 Answers ]

I was an independent contractor for a company and got into an accident-it was ruled my fault and a week later I got terminated which I understand. The company made me pay some of the expenses out of pocket to fix our trailer and would be reimbursed. Once I was terminated, they have not paid me my...

Hurt In Accident - Not My Fault - He Lied About Ins. [ 3 Answers ]

I was hit by an out of state driver while sitting still at a stop sign in a parking lot. The truck I was driving was totaled - axles bent and rims bent... State Trooper was called to the scene and we exchanged information. It was his fault!! Only it has now been 10 days and his insurance...

View more questions Search