Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Sep 20, 2010, 11:55 AM
    Micro balls in Fair and White exclusive.
    Guys,I just opened another bottle of F&W Exclusive and when I rubbed it on both hands,I felt some micro balls in it... like it wasn't mixed well or so.
    What could it be?
    SkinFanatic Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2010, 02:25 AM
    I have experienced the little hard pieces with every bottle that I have purchased (the white one). The blue bottle does not have this problem. I have been buying the lotion for 2 years. I called the company but they were not much help. They said that it could be dried up lotion and to make sure that my lotion was not a fake. I gave them the bar code and the lot number and it was real. I figure it is the hydroquinone not being mixed well. This is just an assumption.
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Oct 26, 2010, 05:43 AM

Hmm... mine was in the exclusive bottle. Anyway,if you gave them the bar code and it was right,then maybe it was the HQ that wasn't well mixed.I have NEVER experienced this before.And I have the impression that this particular one I used didn't work as effective as the others I have used for obvious reasons.
    You should try buying if from their site now.They have a well developed site now.And shipping is just like 4dollars!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the probability that all balls are white? [ 4 Answers ]

given that a bag contains 4 balls and 2 balls are drawen at random and both found to be white

A box contains n white balls and m blue balls. Balls are drawn at random and with rep [ 1 Answers ]

A box contains n white balls and m blue balls. Balls are drawn at random and with replacement until a blue ball is drawn. What is the probability that (a) exactly n draws are required (b) At least n draws are required.

Fair and White Exclusive [ 6 Answers ]

Has anyone on here used the Fair and White Exclusive line? If so how do you rate it:) I know a few of you stated that they used Fair and White and they got a bad reaction. I used their Original line (the one in the white box) and it irritated my skin which caused it to get darker but their...

Fair and white [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I Just wanted to know has anyone ever used fair and white lightening products and had good results? Thank you

View more questions Search