Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redspet13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2006, 05:43 PM
    Buying a house
    Is there a way to buy a house & land with bad credit & no money down? My husband & I haved lived in Iowa for four years. Now our landlords say we have to move so they can build a house here for there daughters. My husband works hard but we have a lot of bills two kids & a lot of animals so I do not know were to turn. Please help.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 28, 2006, 05:48 PM
    Is there a way, well paying high interest rates and the such, maybe,

Finding owner financing maybe,

All you can do is try and work wth a good mortgage broker
    KMSRyana Posts: 142, Reputation: 26

Dec 29, 2006, 01:45 PM
    Did you or your husband ever serve in the US Armed Forces? If so, you are garunteed a loan through the VA. If not you can still qualify, but you will pay higher rates. It will be more difficult for you with little or no money down in a rural area, as most lenders consider rural property higher risk and much more difficult to sell if they foreclose. I would suggest you try to get pre-qualified so you know what you're working with.

Good luck !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Buying a house [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently looking at buying a home and it's an older home that has been mostly updated. Except for of course, the plumbing. The basement still has the old cast iron pipes for the sewer... Would this be very expensive to replace. The house has about 1500 square feet of living space. I know...

Buying a house question. [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of your state? Oregon I need to some help. There is a house with some property that been vacant for over two years now. When to my local county court house to get information on it. What I found out is that there is back taxes on the house (2003,2004,2005). There was a...

Chapter 7 and buying a house [ 8 Answers ]

I filed chapter 7 in May of 05 and was discharged in July of 05. I have been pre approved for a 171,000.00 house. I am trying to get a FHA loan with no money down and 100% financing. I haven't met with the mortgage folks yet but my question is will my chapter 7 prohibit me from getting this house....

Buying a House [ 3 Answers ]

So my husband and I put an offer on a house. Since that time we have had the inspection and appraisal. Today we found out that not only was the previous owner letting his son stay there, but that there is actual damage caused by this person. What course of action do I have in this matter? Should or...

View more questions Search