Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chickiectluv Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2010, 09:35 AM
    Teenage girls living on army base, what's the name of this movie?
    I am trying to find the name of a movie for years... its about 2 teenage girls who hitchhike and sneak into the back of a truck owned by a man in the army. They end up livivng on the army base with the man, and I think at the end of the movie they kill him, the movie came out in 1997/1998... does anyone know what movie I'm talking about and what the name of the movie is??
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 20, 2010, 04:03 PM

Ripe
    chickiectluv Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2010, 08:58 PM

Thank you soooooo much... I have been searching for this movie for years!!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 23, 2010, 07:17 PM

You're very welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the movie where a girls sister falls off cliff? [ 1 Answers ]

This woman's sister falls off cliff because her husband loosens the railing because he wants to murder her? The husband drugs her and she goes crazy? It's been on lifetim I think

What is the name of a TV show from the early 90's with two teenage girls [ 1 Answers ]

There were two teenage girls, one was from another world. There was this evil guy who was trying to get her and her powers. She had some sort of white thing that went on her forehead and it had some sort of powers. The other girl that was from earth, was her friend and was trying to help her....

Teenage girls dating losers [ 20 Answers ]

I have heard from many parents that many teenage girls go through a phase where they get involved with boys who are losers and troublemakers. I'm worried that this will happen with my daughters. Do any other parents have any experience with this phase and advice other than not allowing dating...

It's the army movie, I don't know the title. In the movie 6 guys met in the army and [ 1 Answers ]

It's the army movie, I don't know the title. In the movie 6 guys met in the army and their officer name was Sergeant? And one name was Jerome and another name was Epstein or something.. I just remember the movie name has two words. The first one starts with a B and the second also starts with a B....

Headaches in teenage girls [ 7 Answers ]

If my teenage girl is not getting enough sleep could it cause headaches? She only sleeps about 7 hours a night and sometimes less than that.

View more questions Search