Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    traversa2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2010, 08:56 AM
    When you turn themostate up to call for heat what's the first thing to turn on

Check out some similar questions!

Lennox heat turn off and turn back on to work [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lennox heater I have to turn it off and turn it back on to get it to heat. What is wrong and how do I fix it.

I turn my heat off this morning and when I came home it was on and will not turn off [ 1 Answers ]

This morning I told my heat off and when I came back home my house feels like a sauna and the heat is on and when I put it on the off switch it still is on. I put it on air to cool down and then switch to off and the heat comes back on. What is wrong?

I have two stage furnace the burners turn on off twice before the call for heat is co [ 1 Answers ]

I have a york 90%+ furnace it is two stage the burners cycle on and off twice before the call for heat is complete ,is that normal?

Heat blower does not turn - Air Handler does not turn on for heat [ 7 Answers ]

I have an Energy Kinetics System 2000 boiler. It is hooked up to two different zones (two different air handlers). Zone 1 (main house) when turned on at the thermostat clicks and calls for heat, the boiler starts for a bit but the fan/blower never kicks on. Zone 2 (master bedroom) works just...

Heat Pump blower, and heat, won't turn off- not contr. Bd. [ 0 Answers ]

I've read about blowers (heat pump) that won't shut off, no matter what done to thermostat, and the cause typically being a faulty control board, and/or fan relay on contl. Board. I replaced board, as tech removed green wire to demonstrate it's fault (didn't turn blower off), but tried a brand new...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.