Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2010, 08:28 AM
    A fantasy show about a princess, wizard and a witch
    I have asked this question before but this time I will add more elaborate details, it is a show that is introduced by a magical face in a well, there is a princess or some kind of maiden, the environment is like a garden, and there is an evil witch in a castle, the princess has these two friends, they are in one of those big costumes, not quite sure what the costumes were, I only remember three episodes, one where the princess and her friends go into the witches castle and meet the cat guard who sides with them, then there is an episode where the maidens friends hurt her feelings, and the other episode is when the witch controls the mind of the princess. I believe that this show aired in the early 80's or it was at least reruns and I believe that it was like some kind of british or other foreign kind of show, if there is anyone who can answer, I thank you
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2010, 10:56 AM

May be "Simon and Tthe Witch"??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's children's witch TV show [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me what the children's 80's TV show was that had an elderly witch and a little girl in, they used to go to the witches house and the little girls school. It started with them walking down a gennel towards each other. Please put me out of my misery

80s TV show about a Knight and Princess who rides a unicorn [ 4 Answers ]

The princess is kidnapped and dipped in an oil well... any ideas?

Teenage Witch TV show from 1980's? [ 3 Answers ]

Who knows the name of that TV show that was about girls training to be witches? It was a TV show (maybe it was a short series?) and NOT a movie (NOT Teen Witch.) All I remember is that there was a teenage girl and a witch school of some sorts where the other girls learned to fly on broomsticks...

Petite Princess Fantasy Furniture, wanting to sell? [ 1 Answers ]

About 20 years ago I received some Petite Princess Fantasy Furniture. I believe they were sold by Sears. I am wondering if they are worth anything? They have been sitting in my cedar chest and I really have no use for them. Most of them are still in their original boxes. I see a few for sale...

60s fantasy of trials to save the princess [ 1 Answers ]

I have been looking for a fantasy movie, probably made in Italy and dubbed in English Made circa the late 50's or ealy 60's. It scared the living daylights out of me, I loved it! The hero had been dipped in the same river Styx as Achilles by his mother t make Him invincible. The princess was...

View more questions Search