Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scorpio06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2010, 05:15 AM
    Finance problem solver
    Sarah is thinking about purchasing an investment from HiBond investing. If she buys the investment, sarah will receive $100 every three months for five years.The first $100 payment will be made as soon as she purchases the investment.If sarah's required rate of return is 16 percent, to the nearest dollar, how much should she be willing to pay for this investment
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2010, 12:07 AM

Please see the guidelines for posting homework problems:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2010, 12:57 AM

You can always read this thread to get some insight on these types of problems, but you also still need to make an attempt on your own to solve it first:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...ns-509163.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free honda accord problem solver [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1990 accord,will not get over 45mph,its stuck in sport drive,how can I get it back to normal drive.

Finance problem [ 4 Answers ]

The Landis Corporation had 2008 sales of $100 million. The balance sheet items that vary directly with sales and the profit margin are as follows: Percent Cash.. . 5% Accounts receivable.. . 15 Inventory.. . 25 Net fixed assets.. . 40 Accounts payable.. . 15 Accruals.. . 10 Profit margin...

Hi I am taking a course in finance would anyone be able to help with a problem? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am taking a finance course and am stuck on a problem would anyone be able to help walk me through it... thanks

Finance problem [ 1 Answers ]

1. Suppose a firm makes purchases of $3.6 million per year under terms of 2/10, net 30 and takes discounts a) What is the average amount of accounts payables net of discounts? ( assume that the $3.6 million of purchases is net of discounts that is gross purchases are $3,673,469 and discounts...

View more questions Search