white_bod Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2006, 07:50 AM
    Hello Everyone!:)
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 15, 2006, 08:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by white_bod
    Hello Everyone!:)
    Hello back, and welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do and benefit as much.

A big, yellow hello!
    Sunni Posts: 23, Reputation: 4

Jan 17, 2006, 08:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dark_angel_666
    I have a really bad problem with skin care. I've tried all kinds of face medication- perscription stuff, astringents, pore cleaners, and just about anything else that you can try for pimples. And still I have a new pimple almost every day. I AM AT MY WITS END WITH THIS. If anyone knows of any or has tried any MIRICALE skin product to stop this, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IT IS ;D Thank you
    Hi there! I have made a face oil that works wonders. It is good for dry skin, and helps to controls blemishes. The recipe title is called anti-wrinkle oil. I have used it for 3 years everyday under my make up. It's not greasy and it smells so good, and it's made with essential oils. If you'd like the recipe, let me know. By the way, a 1 oz. bottle will last you about a whole year!

I'm sorry, I think I posted in the wrong category, lol!

Hi there, Dark Angel,
    I have made a face oil that works wonders. It is good for dry skin, and helps to controls blemishes. The recipe title is called anti-wrinkle oil. I have used it for 3 years everyday under my make up. It's not greasy and it smells so good, and it's made with essential oils. If you'd like the recipe, let me know. By the way, a 1 oz. bottle will last you about a whole year! It's worth a try, eh? :)

Why isn't my post going to the right place?? :confused:
    jelo Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2009, 08:25 PM

I used to have problems with my face too.. my first pimple came out when I was 13 I think.. but I didn't have lots of pimples until I was 16! New pimples just kept on coming out and old ones stayed where they were!!

I've tried different astringents but it's only ESKINOL pimple fighting DERMACLEAR C that cleared my skin.. if u put dalasinC 150g in your bottle of eskinol, it would be much more effective.. I do it every time and I use it every morning and night.. now my pimples are all gone and it also prevented new ones from coming out.. eskinol dermaclearC combined with dalasinC is really popular here in the philippines.. I recommended it to some of my friends and it worked for them too..

=)
    SafeHeart Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2009, 06:14 PM

I finally learned how to control my acne which started as a teen and has been a problem my entire adult life. Dermatologists are great but very expensive.

My home treatment is Dawn dishwashing detergent and Epsom salts. It works if you have oily skin. Dawn breaks the grease and Epsom salts in your bath helps pull out the impurities.

It keeps me mostly acne free. Any pimples are small and heal quickly.

Hope this helps!
    Isablle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2009, 08:17 PM

Stick to a healthy diet, eat lots of fruit and vegetable, stay far from sugary foods, keep your hair clean and out of your face because the oil in your hair can cause pimples, keep hands clean and away from your face, buy products which include Benzoyl Peroxide, steam your face once every week, the steam will open pores. Wash your face at least twice a day, once when you wake up, and again before bed. When washing your face make sure its with warm water and a cleansing product. Remember some products might work for others and not for you, just try a range of different products and luckily you'll find one that works for you. Hope this helps and good luck.
    SafeHeart Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2009, 10:57 PM
    I have also noticed that some hair conditioners cause me to break out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pimples [ 15 Answers ]

Tell me best way to get rid of pimples and acnes

Pimples [ 2 Answers ]

I just have a question about my face skin Because of my pimples I got lots of marks and I still have that pimples and it so hard to do shave. I tried ecerything to clear it but it didn't work I want to clear my skin means my pimples and that marks. How can I do it??

Pimples? [ 2 Answers ]

I have red bumps on my penis. I have had them for a couple of years now... even before my first sexual experience so I'm pretty sure its not an std. I think they are just pimples from the look of them. There's different sizes and pop just like zits do. I was just wondering if there is any way to...

View more questions Search