Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    devykyokiraven Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2010, 08:33 PM
    What would happen if I take a 20 year old darvocet?
    I found one of my grandfathers darvocets and I was curious as to what would happen if I was to take them.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 19, 2010, 08:56 PM

Why would you?

It's never a good idea to take medication that isn't prescribed to you by a doctor.

Dispose of the pill, or tell your grandfather so he can dispose of it properly.
    devykyokiraven Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2010, 04:18 PM
    My grandfather is long since dead. And I was just curious as to what would happen. I ask a lot of questions about a lot of stupid things but one thing I know is to never take pills not perscribed to me. I have already got rid of the pills that I found but I still want to know what would happen.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2010, 05:39 PM
    Call a pharmacist,they would have the proper information as to the shelf life of pills,weather they loose potency,gain it,become toxic,etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 14 year old daughter hasn't eaten for 4 days what could happen [ 4 Answers ]

My 14 year old daughter hasn't eaten or drunk anythink for 4 days what could happen

Texas what can happen to a 20 year old for dating a 16 year old if there is no sex ? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm the brother of a girl dating a 20 year old but she is 16 and he is my friend but my father doesn't approve what will happen if he finds out ? This is Texas ? Also they are not having sex so someone answer because I'm tired of being stuck in the middle

What would happen, physiologically if I took 20 Darvocet and 1 Vicodin? [ 76 Answers ]

Besides the obvious. What exactly would happen to my body? Mind, organs, etc.

Darvocet addiction [ 1 Answers ]

I have been taking Darvocet for neck pain from cervical spine surgery in 1997. Since then I have unfortunately become addicted. I've managed to cut back to for a day, but when I try stopping it, it's an awful feeling. What is a good way to wean off? Any advice really appreciated! :confused:

View more questions Search