Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ashley2014 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2010, 05:05 PM
    How can I control my actions in my dreams?
    I controlled my dreams for the first time the other day. I don't know how. Something just hit me that was like 'hey, I'm in my dream, I'm asleep. I can do whatever I want,' How can I be aware of the fact I can do whatever I want again when I'm sleeping?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2010, 05:09 PM

Hello A:

I've had that happen too. I LOVED it, but I can't MAKE it happen again. What did you eat before you went to bed?

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you control your dreams? [ 22 Answers ]

Since I don't really have a better place to put this thread in, here it goes. I am wondering if there is a way to have some kind of influence on your dreams? I know people dream whenever they sleep, but my problem is - I RARELY remember my dreams, and I would like to remember. Also, I would like...

A boy dreams up plans to some machine also dreams he is flying [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie in the 90's that I can't remember the name of. All I can remember is some boy has these dreams where he sees plans for some sort of machine bit by bit and he is flying in the dreams.

Vivid dreams getting out of control! [ 3 Answers ]

I dream about an ex lover and wake up feeling like we're back together. I have nightmares and wake up screaming drenched in sweat, I dream my boyfriend cheats on me and wake up crying, and have a hard time believing he didn't really do it, I feel like m going crazy, my dreams are way too realistic!...

Why are his actions so different from his words? [ 17 Answers ]

I have been living with my boyfriend for about a year... I will start with the positives, he is a hard-working decent and honest man with values that mirror mine... he is caring and kind and never raises his voice. Now the bad... He almost never touches me for the sake of being affectionate......

View more questions Search