Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask

View Poll Results: Who will meet in teh superbowl this year? Limited space, limited chices, sorry.

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Steelers and Bears?

3 100.00%
  • Jets and Packers

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2010, 12:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    31 to 28 is close Adam, sorry that they lost though.
    Yea, when they said their goal was the 42 yard line, I was thinking really? That is about a 60 yard field goal, that is crazy. Then they said Scobee has one of the strongest legs in the NFL. That worried me, I think he could have made it from even farther back. I was hoping for an overtime game. I didn't get to watch the Bears game because I don't have cable at the moment until they come fix it. I checked the score before I went to bed on my phone and it said it was 3-0 at a few minutes into the third quarter. I figured it was just a slow game, but from what I hear and read, it sounds like the defense was crazy.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Oct 4, 2010, 06:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by adam_89 View Post
    Yea, when they said their goal was the 42 yard line, I was thinking really? That is about a 60 yard field goal, that is crazy. Then they said Scobee has one of the strongest legs in the NFL. That worried me, I think he could have made it from even farther back. I was hoping for an overtime game. I didn't get to watch the Bears game because I don't have cable at the moment until they come fix it. I checked the score before I went to bed on my phone and it said it was 3-0 at a few minutes into the third quarter. I figured it was just a slow game, but from what I hear and read, it sounds like the defense was crazy.
    Both teams played excellent defense, but the Giants defense got to Cutler 9 times in the first half and gave him a concussion. Then after three plays they knocked out our second string QB... WE NEED AN OFFENSIVE LINE. They are directly responsible for Cutler's concussion in my opinion. It was terrible Adam.
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2010, 11:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    Both teams played excellent defense, but the Giants defense got to Cutler 9 times in the first half and gave him a concussion. Then after three plays they knocked out our second string QB....WE NEED AN OFFENSIVE LINE. They are directly responsible for Cutler's concussion in my opinion. It was terrible Adam.
    Yea, that seems pretty rough. I can't believe the line let them through 10 times. 9 times to Cutler. Quarterbacks shouldn't have to take a hit. I wonder if the offensive line was really mad at him? Even if they were I don't think they would risk losing their first came because of it.
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2010, 11:49 AM

Isn't this week the week that Big Ben comes back? I listed his name this way because I don't know how to spell his name and didn't feel like trying it. I kind of don't want him to come back. Is that bad? I just want to see how good they can do without him.
    Business Expert

Oct 5, 2010, 03:34 PM
    Yea, that seems pretty rough. I can't believe the line let them through 10 times. 9 times to Cutler. Quarterbacks shouldn't have to take a hit. I wonder if the offensive line was really mad at him? Even if they were I don't think they would risk losing their first came because of it.
    No Adam they are just bad.
    Business Expert

Oct 5, 2010, 03:36 PM
    Isn't this week the week that Big Ben comes back? I listed his name this way because I don't know how to spell his name and didn't feel like trying it. I kind of don't want him to come back. Is that bad? I just want to see how good they can do without him.
    I agree he has problems Adam.

This week is a bye for the Steelers the following week he comes back.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2010, 03:38 PM

I must confess that I have not followed Pro Football in a long time. I do, though, love to watch the College teams... and of course the BUCKEYES!

C'mon folks, let's hear something in this thread about your favorite College team(s) too! :)

Go Bucks!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 5, 2010, 03:42 PM

Men!

Love you all, but just have to say. Men! ;)

Go Eskimos. :)
    Business Expert

Oct 5, 2010, 07:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJ View Post
    I must confess that I have not followed Pro Football in a long time. I do, though, love to watch the College teams... and of course the BUCKEYES!

C'mon folks, let's hear something in this thread about your favorite College team(s) too! :)

Go Bucks!
    I wish I could Rick, but like you I mainly follow the NFL... but I'll keep an eye out bud.
    Business Expert

Oct 5, 2010, 07:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Men!

Love you all, but just have to say. Men! ;)

Go Eskimos. :)
    Hey hon how are you? Fine I hope...

ESKIMOS?!?!?!? Oops we have 'um too.. in Alaska... :)
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2010, 04:37 AM

Go Indiana University!

Sorry, I really don't follow them. I just hear the guys at work talk about the Hoosiers a lot. So that is where I get my info from. IU is located very very close to me to so that's why I said them. They may suck for all I know.
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2010, 06:38 AM

I was born in Indiana and have lots of family there. I watched part of the game last weekend.

I was bummed to see Michigan win the day. I was rooting for Indiana all the way.
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2010, 07:02 AM

I heard it was a close one though.

What part of Indiana?
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2010, 07:18 AM

Most of my gang is in Hagerstown (where my parents lived when I was born) and Cambridge City. My ancestors were all in and around Randolph, Henry and Wayne Counties.
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2010, 10:35 AM

Oh, so you were pretty far nothe of me.

Is IU and Ohio state playing this weekend?
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2010, 11:26 AM
    Is IU and Ohio state playing this weekend?
    Yes. Noon kickoff. It will be on ESPN.

I'll be at the game when we play Purdue on the 23rd: At the 50 yard line in the 2nd row behind the team. Look for me on TV! :p
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2010, 01:43 PM

50 yard line, 2nd row, Ohio Side. Check! I will check it out. I heard the guys talking and they suspect another loss coming for IU this Saturday.
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2010, 01:51 PM
    50 yard line, 2nd row, Ohio Side. Check! I will check it out. I heard the guys talking and they suspect another loss coming for IU this Saturday.
    I'm a Bucks fan big time but know too well that anything can happen... but I think that "the guys" are right: the Hoosiers will get a beating :p
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2010, 01:55 PM

I am sure they will, I wish I followed college more. That way I can follow players for longer even into the NFL. My luck, I will get stuck watching the wrong guy. :)

I wish I could have watched Peyton Manning in college but I was about 5-8 years old then. All I can do is watch the highlights now.
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2010, 01:22 PM

So, what was with Mannings poor performance this past Sunday?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Football in america and all the football schools in the country [ 3 Answers ]

What is the name of the best foot ball school in America?

Football [ 2 Answers ]

For which English clubs did Sky Sports football commentator Andy Gray play for?

Is this section about the Football or just US Football (Sort of Rugby) [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry but I am new here, and I am learning for my way around this web site. Don't mean to hurt anybody. I am just kind of lost. Simón T.

View more questions Search