Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Larkemett Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Sep 19, 2010, 03:09 PM
    Halloween costume for 2 girls?
    I am trying to think of costumes for me and my friend to wear for Halloween.

We are both girls, brunettes, white, in our 20s.

The more imaginative the better... we've already considered nurses, fairys, princesses, showgirls, flappers, pink ladies etc...

Scary / horror would be cool, doesn't have to be sexy lol
    unluckynut Posts: 294, Reputation: 23

Sep 22, 2010, 08:56 PM

What about susie smart and debbie dumb. Maybe genies, maybe you can make the guys dreams come true. How about nasty nuns. How about flashers, you the guy who opens his coat and is naked, but wear something funny under the coat, like old lady pjs and long boobs, and stuff. Well I hope I got you thinking in a new way. Have fun!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Costume ideas! [ 2 Answers ]

I have a spirit week at school and I need an idea for one of the days The day is called character day. I can't go out and buy anything and I don't really have anything already to make a cool character. Does anyone know a cool idea that uses simple stuff around the house?

Do guys tend to lose interest in girls more quickly if the girls are easily dated? [ 11 Answers ]

It seems like most of the guys that I have dated lost interest in me if we started dating fairly quickly and easily. It seemed to happen even more quickly once we were in a relationship and I asked if we could go out to certain events or see certain things. Then most of the guys that have asked...

Costume Ideas? [ 1 Answers ]

Halloween is Coming! I want a good original costume. Nothing to flashy just something nice, and I also don't want to be wearing a dress or skirt or something because I will be outside and don't want to freeze my butt off. All ideas will defiantly be considered, at this point I'll do with...

Family Costume [ 20 Answers ]

My wife, daughter and myself are attending a halloween party. Problem is we can't think of a costume to where. I was thinking of a king, queen, and a little princess :D but I heard it was already taken (my bro and his kids :mad: ) So ummm any other ideas? :D

Halloween costume [ 2 Answers ]

What should I be? I was thinking maybe a flapper or Daphine for Scooby-Doo, but I'm not exactly sure

View more questions Search