Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ES1219 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2010, 02:02 PM
    Key will not turn when I put it in the ignition
    I have an old murray 12.5 hp 40 riding lawn mower. The key will not turn. It's just locked on off. What do I do?
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2010, 05:40 PM

Try spraying some lube in it , make sure the keys in all the way,
    Or replace switch.
    LUCK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Key won't turn in ignition [ 6 Answers ]

I have a dodge caravan 2002 and the key won't turn. It has done this in the past and with a few taps with a rubber mallet, it would work. Now its not working at all! Do I need to replace the key lock cylinder or the ignition switch? I am a single mother of 2 and my ex husband stole and sold my new...

Can't get key to turn the ignition [ 1 Answers ]

I have 1999 Honda Accord Ex,can't get key to turn the ignition.How do I get that fixed?Thanks

Key won't turn in the ignition [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter has a doge colt and the key will not turn in the ignition. We tried turning wheel, checked to make sure it was in gear but it just won't turn, any suggestions?

Key won't turn in ignition [ 13 Answers ]

I have a 1996 Toyota Avalon, the key will go in the ignition but won't turn. It usually does after a couple tries. The problem seems to be getting worse and sometimes the key won't come out.

Ignition key won't turn [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2002 dodge grand caravan, the steering wheel is locked, it won't turn and the Ignition key won't turn on. This has happened two other times, and we shook the van And everything finally unlocked, but we have tried this for over an hour, and nothing is working. Do you have any ideas of...

View more questions Search