Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abhulcher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2010, 11:18 AM
    Who can see my bankruptcy
    I am applying for employment, can an employer find my past bankruptcy from over 10 years ago?
    mimelio Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2010, 11:23 AM
    Yes anyone can access the record through PACER Public Access to Court Electronic Records at http://www.pacer.gov/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Bridgeport Bankruptcy a legit company to file Bankruptcy with [ 7 Answers ]

Is Bridgeport Bankrupty online service a good company to file Bankruptcy. Are there any major reported complaints, like not filing Bankruptcy properly or at all.

Ch 13 bankruptcy [ 1 Answers ]

If I have 5 single houses in ch 13 I just filed and my single house tcan I sell a rental to come up with money if so when and how also how often thank you

Old bankruptcy [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: Debts discharged 15yrs ago through Ch. 11. Credit card sold old debt to NCO collection agency, now they want pymnt... how can I get them off my back before they ruin my credit? Mary

Bankruptcy [ 1 Answers ]

My mom cosigned on a car loan. She filed bk. I continued making payments. My bank account got messed up. I set up payment arrangements. They came and repossessed the car. Can they do that since my mom was only a cosigner?

Bankruptcy [ 4 Answers ]

I filed bankruptcy. I listed all creditors. The trustee had a meeting of creditors. My X- husband showed up contesting my having him on the list of creditors (it was not for spousal support, but some common bills) The Trustee threw him out as he was not very polite. My Bankruptcy was granted...

View more questions Search