Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ABBell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2010, 09:56 AM
    What would you expend to find while looking at the stem of the onion and not root?
    Why would this be different?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 19, 2010, 10:01 AM

Which variety of onion -- yellow, white, Vidalia, green?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to you find the square root of a number? [ 5 Answers ]

It's been several years since high school. How to you find the square root of a number?

How do I find the nth root of a number in code [ 2 Answers ]

In a mathematical formula how can I find the 5th root of a number (similar to the SRT(x) function

Onion residue? [ 3 Answers ]

I know that onion is bad for dogs. But what about things that are just flavored with them? For example, I recently made some chicken broth (cook chicken, carrots, celery, onion, and herbs/spices together for a long time, and then strain the liquid), which I have divided up and frozen in serving...

Unknown bathtub faucet valve stem - what is it? Where can I find one like it? [ 6 Answers ]

I was working on my girlfriend's bathroom faucets this weekend. I took apart the bathtub faucets. I had never seen this style before, but, not being a professional, I thought that was just me. I live in Paducah, KY. I took it to the Lowe's and Home Depot with no luck. I then took it to the two...

Trying to find a dental college for root canal/crown [ 1 Answers ]

I am on the verge of losing my #29 tooth (bicuspid), dentist says nerve is dead and needs root canal then crown. I only have a prepaid dental plan, the 670.00 that the endodontist wants for just the root canal is not possible on my married solo income of 20k. I am in the jacksonville Florida area...

View more questions Search