Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fbanajee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2010, 08:05 AM
    Can my wife work in the UK??
    Hi all,
    I will be going to the uk in Jan 11 to give my CHIEF MATES HND exams at Blackpool university and will be applying for a student tier 4 visa. My wife will be travelling with me on a student dependent visa. I was wondering whether she will be able to work...
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 19, 2010, 08:08 AM
    Nope as she is YOUR dependent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get my wife to go to work full time? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm having difficulty getting my wife to go to work full time to get us back on our financial feet again . When I bring up the topic it gets to where she is always on the defensive. All of our children are grown and she works part time 2 days a week by her choice. It started as 3 days but she told...

Wife left, took kids while I was at work [ 65 Answers ]

Ill try to keep this a short as possible. 7 months ago I came home from work to a note from my wife. Her dad and her had concocted a plan for him to drive here and take her and our kids to their house out of state. I called the police, nothing they could do. I called family services and was...

Is my wife having a work place affair? [ 11 Answers ]

She use to talk about her male work mate each time she came back from work until one day this guy called her on her mobile while she was off duty at home with me. I got annoyed and slapped her. But she insist they are only work mates. Three weeks later she had vulva candidiosis and she voluntarily...

Study In US,also if my wife can work as a teacher? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am preparing for GMAT(I am from india) and would like to go to US or UK for higher studies for MBA.My wife currently holds 6months experience in teaching at Indraprastha univ under the Elementary Teaching Program,and would like to know if my wife comes along with me, then what are the...

How to get wife back want marrige to work out [ 18 Answers ]

I want to do no contact with my spouse me and my wife have kids and I really want to do no contact but we have kids need help please been 4 months without wife

View more questions Search