Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Boaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2006, 01:43 PM
    Maple Chase Thermostat
    Recently my heater turns on irreguarly - one day it will work, another day it may quit. The Heater is Bryant Model 580A packaged gas/electric unit. I have a Maple Chase thermostat in the house. It is about 16 years old. I have someone replaced a new ignition module about two months ago. What may be the cause of such problem and how can it be fixed?
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2006, 06:27 PM
    It could be in the furnace or thermostat. I do know over the past 5 years I have hed to replace a lot of older Maple Chase's
    JRMLRODRIGUEZ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 03:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Boaz
    Recently my heater turns on irreguarly - one day it will work, another day it may quit. The Heater is Bryant Model 580A packaged gas/electric unit. I have a Maple Chase thermostat in the house. It is about 16 years old. I have someone replaced a new ignition module about two months ago. What may be the cause of such problem and how can it be fixed?
    My Maple chase thermostat works as far as turning the heat on but does not seem to work in the air conditioning mode, the fan comes on but the temp is not regulated.
    caghylin Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2007, 04:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Boaz
    Purchase a new thermastat, this one is extremely problematic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maple/ chase thermostat [ 23 Answers ]

I let the batteries run low on my thermostat. I just replaced them but the display still reads "lo bat" and the heat does not kick on. I checked the fuse and it is still intact. Please help!!

Maple Chase Thermostat Question [ 13 Answers ]

This thermostat is at least 10-11 years old I believe. At one point it had a temperature differential of either 2 or 3 degrees. Somewhere along the line it started working with a one degree differential. I have no manual for this and the instructions in the lid don’t say how to change it. Anyone...

Maple Roots [ 2 Answers ]

I have this maple in my front yard and a lot of the roots are growing above ground and spreading across my lawn. I was thinking of putting a load of top soil and planting some ivy on top. Any feedback or suggestions? Its getting real hard to mow what little grass that does grow. Ampman

Maple tree [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am removing maple tree and I want to plant Dogwood close to that area. How can I remove maple tree roots to plant Dogwood? Thank you Paul

Chase utley [ 1 Answers ]

How much is a chase utley 2006 fleer ultra rising stars with number urs5

View more questions Search