Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sara.nat Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2010, 05:22 AM
    I had chicken pox recently.
    Any natural home made remedies to remove the scars?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 19, 2010, 06:19 AM

Unfortunately no, no home remedies available, but you can try laser, or dermabrasion. Both are expensive.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chicken pox [ 2 Answers ]

How long does it take for chicken pox spots to crust over ,my daughter has had the spots since Tuesday 5 days all that is happening is every day more new spots, she feels well ,eatingwell and wants to know when she can go back to school.

Chicken pox [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my son is 4 yrs old he has had the chicken pox shot to prevent it but yesterday my neighbors daughter was over and today she called saying her daughter has chicken poxs is there a big chance my son will get them? Or does the shot work well to prevent them? If anyone could help that would be...

Chicken Pox [ 1 Answers ]

My 5 1/2 month old son was exposed to Chicken Pox and I was wondering if I should be worried about it? Thank you for your help

Chicken pox [ 2 Answers ]

My 4 yr old had the chicken pox vaccine. A week ago she developed a headache, high fever for 3 days with a cough and sore throat. The 2nd day red flat bumps appeared on her bottom and legs, she's had about 30 bumps. They swelled and had white heads but never turned in to blisters. The first ones...

Chicken pox or what? [ 24 Answers ]

Well, we have all been sick in some way or another in the last two weeks. I need an opinion of what you think this could be. All 5 kids were sick: 1 was vomitting, had a fever for two days, head throb for a few days, then she was fine. 2 started this whole mess, he had a headache and fever...

View more questions Search