Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talkingtinaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2010, 04:11 AM
    Natural instincts base color question?
    So I bought my own box of natural instincts hair color from rite aid 3 months ago. I never got to dying my hair and now its too late to return the hair dye. I thought about mixing the hair dye with another brand of hair dye, and then was told that's dangerous because you don't know what the base of natural instincts is, which I guess mixing two different bases can give you a funky color. How can I find out the base of my natural instincts hair dye? I looked on the clairol website, nothing came I'm. I'm thinking clairol is hiding it. Help?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 19, 2010, 04:25 AM

Why do you need to mix two boxes? Why don't you go to the store and buy another box exactly the same you have now?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gold base and blue base hair color [ 2 Answers ]

I have many times colored my hair in years past. I always used miss clairols blondest beige and it always turned out fine. About 4 years ago I grew it all out my natural color. Light light brown (dishwater blonde) Anyway.. last night.. I decided to color my hair I bought lightest golden blonde...

Natural Instincts Dye will not wash out! [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I have dyed my hair Neutral Black by Natural Instincts and it will not wash out. Its been about five months too~ said on the box was semi-permanent. I was thinking about using Color Opps which sells at Walgreens or using dish soap. What do you think? Thank you! =)

Will the Color Zap wash out only the dye and leave my natural color, [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have very dark hair kind of black and I want to color them brown and my salon people told me I have very dark hair and it will be difficult to cut the color and they charge a lot to do that. I am thinkning of doing it in home please tell me will the Color Zap wash out only the dye and leave...

Getting back to my natural color [ 2 Answers ]

I highlighted my dark blonde hair and now I have dark roots and I hate it and want my natural color back. How do I go back to my natural color back? :confused:

View more questions Search