Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baybay223 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2010, 09:41 PM
    How can I tell If my boyfriend like my best friend
    okay so I just got a boyfriend an he's 10x better than my last one but my best friend has a boyfriend and loves him but suddenly its like she is always finding ways to flirt and make him flirt back. The other day in their gym period she hit him (flirting) an he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder like he does to me. I talked to him and he seemed to understand but my friend started yelling and getting mad because I was accusing her. And she suddenly seems to talk about him when I bring him up like "oh well we did this in gym" and "he said this" and I'm sick of it. How do I tell my friend that even though she's got a boyfriend she needs to understand how I feel and that don't like her talking about what they were doing? Even though I've already told her
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2010, 07:32 AM

First of she doesn't seem like a very good friend and you should tell her flat out that she is stepping over the line. You can't stop her from liking him, but you can at least try to get her to back of!

he is taken = of limits...
    AnnaAikee Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2010, 04:24 PM

I know its hard to do this to your best friend cause she will actually stand up to you and you might end up in some kind of fight but you need to sit her down and tell her exactly what's bothering you say: "her your my best friend and thats why i think it important that when u talk to ___ i feel like your flirting wwith him, and it makes me feel really geleouse because i really like ___. and you have a boyfriend so i dont think your doing this on perpose, and your my best friend and i really dont want to accuse you of anything big i just thought i should tell you what im feeling"
    Or something of that nature

Good Luck!
    MoiMoi Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 04:49 AM
    You don't need to do anything. Look at it from a different point of view.. She is lusting after someone who doesn't want her. He wants you, which is why he is with you. You should pity her. She might talk about him and the things they've done in gym. But he's your boyfriend at the end of the day. You have what she wants. If you feel worried about the situation, then don't be. When you spoke to your boyfriend he understood! Which means he is listening to you. I honestly think you have nothing to worry about. Take it as a compliment that she wants your boyfriend... she's never guna have him. He wants you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My best friend had sex with my boyfriend while she had her own boyfriend.. [ 11 Answers ]

I was away one weekend and my best friend and my boyfriend met up and had sex. Nobody told me, my whole friendship group knew about it but nobody said anything to me because 'it wasn't their business to tell'. Some friends they are.. So I was still with my boyfriend and still best friends with...

How do you get a girl who has a boyfriend, and her boyfriend is your friend [ 13 Answers ]

Im those type of guys who does what makes them happy irrespective of who/what gets hurt in the process. My happiness is always first when it comes to me. So I'm sleeping with this girl and she is dating my friend. I've suddenly developed feelings for her and I want her to be with me:cool:I think I...

View more questions Search