Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kingrick Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2010, 08:27 PM
    Rock'n'roll mister from outer space.
    I don't remember much about this movie but a few scenes. 1st scene I remember was the moster was puppeteering 4 adult heads with his tenticals. The four heads belong to 2 males and 2 females. The were all in bed and it seemed as dough the were fooling around underneath the sheets. 2nd scene I remember was a little blond boy introducing rock'n'roll music to the monster. Can anybody help me out with this? Please!!
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Sep 18, 2010, 09:13 PM

Double post double answer! It's TerrorVision.:p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated movie in outer space around early-mid 90s [ 2 Answers ]

If you've played the game Starcarft some of the characters were similar (humans and protoss). It was also a little similar to the movie Treasure Planet. The bad guys were the "protoss" looking people in the movie. They were blue colored. Also the only scene I can remember is when the main character...

Difficulties scietists face to go outer space [ 3 Answers ]

What are the difficulties that scientist, astronauts, and the governments face in order for humans to go outer space?

Who is this outer space creature? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, Last night my son (age 6) is asking me the name of the outer space creature he saw on my PC. I am wondering if someone could tell me if it comes from a movie plus the name of the creature? http://i34.tinypic.com/2qjbq6c.jpg Thank you in advance for your help. AmCiAn

Movie about a black cat from outer space? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, OK I don't remember much. I was around 4 or 5:) so forgive me in advance, but I will try It's an old movie 80ies or 70ies maybe even prior to that ,but not after that for sure. The only thing I remember is a black cat with a kind of bracelet around its neck. Looked like diamond...

View more questions Search