Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zachary1111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2010, 04:32 PM
    Toro gts 6.0
    Mine will turn over for about 5 seconds and if I put carb cleaser in it it will stay running but will cut off after that

Check out some similar questions!

Toro gts won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Toro GTS lawnmower that is about 4 years old. The only way I can get it to start is too prime the carb. With starting fluid. Had a new primer bulb installed last year but I can prim it many times and still have to use the starting fluid. Cleaned all the jets in the carb and the float is...

Toro GTS will not start [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a Toro GTS mower 6.5 hp at a garage sale today. Owner uses a lawn service now and didn't need it. She said it ran well 2 years ago but it has been sitting since. I put it fresh gas and oil and took off bowl and sprayed carb cleaner in metal piston object (is that the carb?) I took off...

My TORO GTS-XL won't start [ 1 Answers ]

Someone gave me a Toro lawnmower (GTS-XL) it is a recycler and has self-propel assist on it, so when you push on the handle it engages the "self-propel" part of it. The lawnmower sat in this persons crawlspace for a long time. When I got it, the fuel tank had a huge crack in it. I ordered the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.