Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    searsmower Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2010, 03:55 PM
    Sears mower troubleshooting
    I have a 22.5hp sears mower with a Kohler motor. Fully charged battery. Nothing from key turn. Motor turns over briskly if I bypass the solenoid but won't fire up.
    jsfocke Posts: 310, Reputation: 37

Sep 18, 2010, 07:34 PM

First thing to do would be to check the fuse. On most Craftsmans it is usually near the starter solenoid. If you can't find that just follow the red battery cable from the battey to the first place it stops. Somewhere within 6" should be two small wires going to a fuse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Troubleshooting`sears riding mower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a craftsman 16hp, 42 inch cut riding mower with automatic transmission. The mower quit pulling, belts are good and have tried to purge the transmission of air with no luck...

Mower deck adjustment on 42 inch Sears riding Mower [ 5 Answers ]

How do you adjust the height on my Sears 42 inch riding mower. One side cuts lower than the other.

Sears lawn tractor troubleshooting [ 0 Answers ]

I have a sear B&S lawn Tractor, It starts and Runs Fine as long as t I have the clucth pushed in. If I release the clutch or try to engage the blade, it dies. Even if it is in nuetral. Does anyone one know why.

Sears craftsman rider mower troubleshooting [ 2 Answers ]

I own a Sears Craftsman riding mower with a 42" deck. It's 17 horsepower. Every time I engage the blades, the engine cuts off. I can't seem to get the cover that is over the pulley on the left off. I've cleared dried grass from under the deck, and have applied WD 40 to the pulley wheels. The blades...

Diagram for replacing lawn mower belt on Sears Craftsman 4000 Riding Mower [ 9 Answers ]

I need a diagram on how to replace a belt on the Sears Craftsman II 4000 riding mower

View more questions Search