Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nessalovesu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2006, 12:24 PM
    Thesis statements for research paper
    I need help with a thesis statement for my english II research paper on lord of the flies anyone have any ideas?
    bkdaniels Posts: 140, Reputation: 12

Dec 28, 2006, 06:19 PM
    What area do you want to write about or what interest you in the movie?
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Feb 1, 2007, 09:17 PM
    OOOOOh I really hated that book! However, there are several thesis ideas in there. The one I used was about man's on-going quest for evolution and civilization. Is it learned behaviour or is it instinct. Another common thesis would be about dominance and pack mentality.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thesis statement [ 6 Answers ]

How do I write a thesis statement about outsourcing jobs?

Thesis Statement [ 11 Answers ]

How do I create a thesis statement? rewrite it so that it challentes and captures the interest of my readers. How do I identify whether my theisis is a claim of fact, definition, value, cause, or policy, explain what it means, and list three to five sub-claims I will use to support my thesis? ...

Thesis Statement [ 2 Answers ]

I need help creating a thesis statement. I'm writing a paper on Outsourcing Jobs to foreign countries. Can you help me write a thesis statement?

Research paper help [ 2 Answers ]

I am doing my first research paper and I am attempting to explain the positive effects on society from a. edgar allen poe b. mae west c. industrial rock And how these groups are examples of different types of controversy that are positive to our culture Do you have any suggestions on how I...

View more questions Search