Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    endlesslove230 Posts: 52, Reputation: 2

Sep 18, 2010, 04:18 AM
    Afraid of dead
    I badly want to become a doctor, but I am afraid of dead. I have been thinking about a lot of other career possibilities but I can't figure out something else.

Please tell me what to do in order to get over this. I like to help people, I love chemistry, biology, maths and foreign languages, but I feel that being a doctor would fit me the best. If you have any other suggestions about career options let me know.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 18, 2010, 04:22 AM

There are many options in the medical field that don't deal with dead people. Dermatology for instance.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2010, 04:50 AM

How do you know your afraid of the dead if you never had to deal with it before.

In my kind of field we deal with death all the time, it is just part of life.

Take some series time and think about what you want to do, and overcome those fears if you truly want to be a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What will you do when the dead don't stay. Dead [ 6 Answers ]

I know I know, a lot of people are asking"is this kid serious" well, I am haha... What would you do to survive a Zack outbreak... I will Post my answer later on ounce I've thought about it... PLEASE BE PRACTICAL with your answers. Don't say you would get a tank because most likely there...

He's afraid of everything [ 3 Answers ]

I've been dating this guy for about 6 months now. He's 30 and I'm 19. At first we got together because my ex kicked me out and He let me stay at his place for about a month. I got an apartment and he now lives with me. We got really close and became a couple. We had sex a few times a week and for...

Too Afraid [ 1 Answers ]

I'm afraid of a lot of things that envolve people or being seen. I mean like deadly afraid and too afraid to even tell anyone. Im afraid of so much stuff . Itd rediculus. I don't know how other people aren't this way. I'm afraid to even tuen my work in at school. Or talk, look nice, everything....

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

Why am I so afraid? [ 2 Answers ]

A few months ago I visited a site where a large historic ship was docked. I have been on ships several times, for cruises, and never had any issues,however just looking at this one ship frightened me to the point I could not look at it. Today, I was walking my dog, and a large CAT...

View more questions Search