Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ishu.dsv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2010, 09:25 PM
    Please tell some tips to become fat faster
    Hi... I need tips to become fat.my age is 22.my height is 170cms.please tell some tips to become fat faster
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 17, 2010, 11:11 PM

If you feel you're too thin and need to gain weight, it's best to talk to your doctor so that a healthy eating and exercise plan can be worked out.

It's never a good idea to go on a crash diet or an eating binge to get thinner or fatter fast.

You need to do this in a healthy manner so that your body doesn't suffer.

See your doctor.
    ecgbgl2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2012, 10:37 PM
    Hello, sir/Mam
    I am 24 yr old and height is 6.3 , and am thin how to become fat and good personality to my height so please suggest me a good diet ration, in a busy schedul so that I can improve my personality...

Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tips on losing belly fat [ 1 Answers ]

HI! I am a 28 year old mother of 3. Before I had my first child I weighed right around 115 lbs. Even after having my 2nd I was at about 130 and now after my 3rd I am at between 135 and 140. I am 5'7". I am trying to lose the belly fat which doesn't seem to want to go anywhere. I understand that as...

If an athlete weighs 153 and has 15.0 body fat by weight, how many pounds of fat doe [ 2 Answers ]

If an athlete weighs 153lb and has 15.0% body fat by weight, how many pounds of fat does the athlete's body contain?

Health tips to become fat [ 1 Answers ]

Ham tooo lean I just want to became fat and bubbly as soon as so help me and give me a tip my mail id is [email protected]

Tips to become fat [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 22, still I'm lean and I don't have enough body.at 22 I don't have moustache and beard too.my friends tease me.so get me some effective tips to become fat and also beard and moustache to grow?thanks

View more questions Search