Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slambnagel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2010, 09:06 PM
    Windows Calendar
    I want to sync my phone's calendar (w/ Nokia OVI Suite) to my new phone's calendar (w/ Blackberry Desktop program). Apparently, I need Windows Calendar as a go-between. Uh, where do I get it? I have the Windows Live calendar, but that's not the same is it?
    NairobiPOD Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

Sep 26, 2010, 07:03 AM
    You can sync every smartphone with Outlook.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows XP Scheduling Calendar [ 8 Answers ]

I'm looking for a scheduling calendar application for Windows XP. I use Outlook Express for email and have it set up for address book back-ups, etc. Also, it took my wife a long time to get used to OE so I prefer not to change to Outlook. I know that Windows XP and OE do not contain calendar...

The NC Calendar III [ 459 Answers ]

Continued from here: The NC Calendar II

The NC Calendar II [ 1501 Answers ]

** Admin Note: This thread started here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-member-discussions/nc-calendar-124229.html ** You should have got a drum set, the best way to release anger within music is banging on dose drums

The NC Calendar [ 1499 Answers ]

I just had this idea after reading Mik's post. How about if we use this thread to count the NC days, all of us? Each one would mention how long he/she's been maintaining the NC period and how he/she feels with time. Maybe in some way this can help us all (including me)? This is my first...

View more questions Search