Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RonKo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2010, 08:18 PM
    Help finding a movie title
    I am searching for a movie I saw years ago. The story is about a single mother with several children. One child has a sporadic breathing problem. The mother frequently seeks medical help, but a cause is not found. Later in the movie it is discovered that there is a piece of balloon somewhere in the child's respiratory system that was unknowing inhaled when the balloon popped. I was fairly certain that Susan Sarandon played the part of the mother, but a search of her movies did not turn up the movie. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you, Ron
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2010, 08:25 PM

"Lorenzos's Oil" and it is Susan Sarandon... Good Movie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help finding the title to a movie [ 10 Answers ]

When I was little I remember watching a movie about a girl that is at the park with her family and I think it was her ex that said he wanted to talk to her and he pulls her away and tries kissing her while on the road her friend sees them kissing but doesn't see her pulling away as the friend walks...

Help finding a movie title? [ 2 Answers ]

I neeed help finding the name of a movie where the plot goes something like this... technology advances increase majorly and mechanical orgins are developed and are offered to the public at a very expensive price. Many people take this option and have mechanical parts of them that they can't pay...

I need help finding a movie title [ 1 Answers ]

Ok.. So my movie I guess is a romantic one.. It has been a while since I have seen it but I remember it... It was about a guy and girl who fall in love but I guess never actually get together and they end up losing each other... In the movie it mentins how the girl wears black shoes with red...

Finding a movie title [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to fing the title of a movie.

View more questions Search