Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Sep 17, 2010, 05:37 PM
    Questions about nose?
    Hi, I had a couple questions about my nose. It's still developing, and I know that your nose changes shape while it is, and mine has started to slowly. I notice it's beginning to curve [not that noticablely] to the left slightly, just like my brother's is now [he has a deviated septum], I am also developing a slight deviated septum. Is there any way, maybe makeup contouring techniques to help shape my nose better appearance wise. The curve doesn't really bother me, because it's not noticeable really, and my nose is normal in proportion to my face, it's not big at all. I would like it make it look a little shorter. I have a bump on my nose as well. Is there any way I can prevent my nose to continue to shape the way my brother's did..
    Thank you for answering !
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 17, 2010, 06:18 PM

Short of plastic surgery when you are older and your bones are pretty well set in maturity, no nothing you can do but accentuate the positive, in other words, as you say, make up does wonders hiding slight defects.

Tick

Sep 17, 2010, 06:50 PM

Does anyone know any ways to contour the nose using makeup to help me?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 17, 2010, 07:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lJ. View Post
    Does anyone know any ways to contour the nose using makeup to help me?
    Its best if a make up person at a cosmetics counter in a department store show you how to do it. It would be pretty difficult to explain without pictures, or hands on experience.

Sep 18, 2010, 08:58 AM

Thanks, I was just wondering if anyone on here knew some ways to use skin makeup to contour the length or slight curve I guess. It would probably be more accurate to do what you said, but I'm not too concerned about it, just was looking for some makeup tips.
    raychellette Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2010, 07:06 PM
    Mine is kind of doing that toofoundation may help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blister on nose,size of silver dollar, nose res,hot swollen [ 5 Answers ]

Please help us. My husband 53 yrs old. Woke up 3 days ago with a Dark red, very hot to touch, swollen nose with a blister, the size of a silver dollar. It still hasn't broken and also the first day his cheeks were red and hot to touch. We have no insurance and he won't go out of the house. I have...

Nose piercing stud questions (corkscrew) [ 4 Answers ]

I have had my nose piercing for about 3 months al least by now I'm not sure and a have a 16 gauge bio-flex labret in with a very small gem. This gem feels like its going backwords and in the nose my piercing is also kind of crooked opps :P... I might get a corkscrew and it seems like its to put in...

Questions about belly button, eyebrow, nose and tongue piercings! [ 33 Answers ]

OK, I'm not sure where to ask this exactly, so I thought at least someone who reads this may be able to relate. I really want to get my bellybutton pierced, but I do want to know the precautions, what could go wrong, could it seriously affect my health if something were to happen, and the whole...

View more questions Search