Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Sep 20, 2010, 04:27 PM

Thanks for the information!
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2010, 02:06 PM

And even if you don't learn how to use that, it would help an awful lot if you'd use a ^ for exponents, and use parenthesis.

like x^(b+1) at least lets us know that it's an exponent, and that the exponent is the (b+1) and not just the b, cause it's in parenthesis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Three year old won't answer a question, he only repeats the question... any thoughts? [ 7 Answers ]

I have three children who have never had any learning troubles however I babysit 2 kids each day that seem to be a little socially awkward. The oldest (age 5 1/2) won't look me in the eye and can't follow a multi-step instruction. The younger (age 3) has never been able to answer a question I ask...

Algebra question [ 4 Answers ]

what if an equation has 3 variables what is the answer?:confused:

Question for 9th grade algebra. [ 1 Answers ]

if a + 2*b = 5, show that :- cube of a + 8*cube of b + 30*a*b = 125 provide detailed proof

Algebra II question: PLEASE HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know how to work this problem: Simplify. 3+i _____ 2-3i

Help with algebra 2 question please [ 5 Answers ]

On one of my recent test this was one of the problem that I was unable to do. Can anyone help me with it, and show me the steps please? I'm familiar with fractional exponents, but when it came to this problem with a radical exponent I didn't know what to do: ...

View more questions Search