Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adam33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2010, 09:53 AM
    Its called pony ride(country line dance)

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings that dance song and what's it called? [ 0 Answers ]

I have only seen the music video once but in it there's a man who meets up with a girl at a hotel (I think) and they spend the day together, make out a lot and then they end up at the hotel and then he leaves and runs off to meet another women.

I Need To Know What This Dance Song Is Called [ 1 Answers ]

Hey :) It's because I heard this song a while back on the radio , and now I can't seem to get it out of my head. It was a dance song , it was a woman singing.. and it goes a little something like this : in the night going to make it right , in the night going to feel your love.. I know it's...

Need name of Line Dance - Not a Country Line Dance [ 1 Answers ]

HELP ~ I was out last night for my Birthday and did a new line dance and LOVED THE SONG, however I remember nothing about the song. I know it is kind of a slow R&B sounding song and the line dance goes something like this. Step left 4 or 5 times, then to the right. Then you tap your heal...

What is this country song called? [ 3 Answers ]

What is the country song called about 2 little girls and one little girl get abused by her parents she lies to her fiend about it and the other little girl is asking her father y she lies? Can u please tell me what this song is called and who sings it?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.