Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charlene1953 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2010, 06:29 AM
    How does one make a bookkeeping entry for a donated gift of a gift certificate
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2010, 04:01 PM

This is being addressed over here:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/accoun...es-448986.html

As stated there, please don't keep posting the same question over and over.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

$10,000 gift. Want to make it grow. I am 27 yrs. [ 3 Answers ]

OK my question is how I can make the most of the money I have. $ I have 10G and I would like to invest it for long term. The saving I have now they have cd raging from 3.75. For 6 months to 4.00 for up to 60 months. I mean I know that once I have it locked in a c.d. I will be locked in that one...

Crafts You Like to Make for Fun, Holidays, Gift Giving and Profit [ 61 Answers ]

Hi All! I know that we have a number of artsy-crafty people on this site. What are some of the things that you like to make, please? Crafts can be made of so many different types of material - paper, wood, glass, ceramics, plaster, objects of nature, string, metal, cloth, rubber, leather...

Gift for destination wedding and the couple is also having a reception 1 gift or 2? [ 2 Answers ]

I am attending a destination wedding, Aruba and the couple is also having a reception once they get back in New York. I am attending both. 1) Do I bring the gift with me to Aruba? 2) Do I bring it to the reception? 3) Do I get them a gift for both?

Gift Certificate of Death [ 97 Answers ]

Has everyone veiwed the insane idea brought to attention Dec 2 for holiday gift certificate? The New York Times reported that 35 parent planning station across the Unitied States have offered the gift of death as a Christmas gift. As quoted in the news: Here's an original holiday gift...

Gift certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I revived a gift certificate from my job for $300.00 when I went to use it to pay for the hotels the travel agent took his commission out of my certificate can he do that?

View more questions Search