Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    movielover99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2010, 10:38 PM
    Search for a movie by description
    In the 1990's I saw a TV movie, about the Orson Welles radio broadcast of the War of the worlds. The movie is set in 1938, when the radio broadcast was taking place, and tells the story of the panic that the radio broadcast caused.
    I don't remember any of the actors or the title, but I would like to see it again.
    Any help please.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 17, 2010, 04:51 AM
    Could it be the 1975 movie: The Night that Panicked America; The Night That Panicked America (1975) (TV)

In the 1998, the documentary Martian Mania: The True Story of the War of the Worlds (Martian Mania: The True Story of The War of the Worlds (1998) (TV)) was shown. If I remember correctly, the 1975 move was shown, too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie search by description [ 7 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie Title... All I rember is - Opening scene, one of the female hangs hereself- committs suicide. Her sister is a lawyer, takes the responsibility to find out the reason behind it. Knows that she was involved with someone. She takes a case of a person to bail him out, and...

Movie search by description [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie as a boy,it was a norman wisdom film.about a small town mayor who kept putting him down.so he disguises himself as an american general and with the help of his friends goes on to blow up the town .is this movie on dvd ?and is it available.

Movie search by description [ 0 Answers ]

All I remember it must be a sort of adventure fantasy movie a group of people are in the jungle I believe and they discover human kind (look like apes or bears there are hairy) who live there with there families one of the member of the group falls in love with one of that creature and they and...

Movie search by description [ 1 Answers ]

Movie where race horse was transported across statelines (CA--AZ) in order to foal on New Years's Eve rather than New Year's Day

Movie search by description [ 4 Answers ]

The movie opens in a city, in the dark, with fog. A man in a trench coat and hat says, "novelties? tricks? party pranks?" with a german/eastern european accent. There is a scene where someone is building an extravagant version of a place, more like a large model of it. It is a comedy along the...

View more questions Search