Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    serenawishes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2010, 09:31 PM
    New to skin lightening... suggested products?
    Hey everyone! I'm 19 years old and I'm looking to lighten my skin tone by a couple of shades. I'm using a chart I found in another thread as an example:

I'm a red tone level 9 wanting to be a 7. Is this possible? What products do you suggest for virgin and somewhat sensitive skin?
    I really know NOTHING about this at all.

Thank you!
    beautifulskin Posts: 143, Reputation: 5

Sep 23, 2010, 06:01 AM
    Consider using something strong such as HQ4%/Retin A because you are looking to lighten quite a bit. If you prefer to go the natural route something like the 10X Gel will work as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Using Skin Lightening Products Make People More Likely to Get Skin Cancer? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, All! Okay. A lot of people use skin lightening/whitening products. It's a big business in many parts of the world. People who eat too much all the time and not burning off enough calories by exercising might run the risk of getting overweight. People who smoke tobacco products run...

Skin Lightening Products [ 3 Answers ]

Want to know if some of you guys out there has ever used any of these products... Lucederm,Medliten and Revitol and if it works Thanks.

Skin Lightening Products [ 1 Answers ]

What are some harmless products that I can use to lighten my skin complexion in less than two weeks?

View more questions Search