Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marchael Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2010, 08:39 PM
    World culture literature for children
    What similar elements do these literature for children share, and what elements separate them. Support your points with a close discussion of relevant examples, including Malaysian/Asia literature for children.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 16, 2010, 08:42 PM

We've done our homework. Time to do yours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help what is the cartoon children another world magical wepons and a unicorn? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello this has been bothering me for ages. I used to love this cartoon it was made in the 80's or 90's. These kids were sent to a magical world, think their mission is to try and get home and to help them in their quest they have a magical wepon. The only wepon I recall is an invisibility cloak...

Children movie where animals go to a different world through a dryer or washer [ 4 Answers ]

A friend wants the name of a movie where animals go to a different world by entering a dryer or washer

Fiscal and culture costs of a godless world view [ 113 Answers ]

We are seeing an increase in the number of people who deny that there is a god or that he has any ongoing interest in what happens on planet Earth. Once you reach that conclusion, then every glitch in the environment becomes a reason to panic. Basically, the "sky is falling" syndrome. There is...

What do you understand by the terms mainstream culture and counter culture in referen [ 1 Answers ]

What do you understand by the terms mainstream culture and counterculture in reference to the 1960s, was there one counter culture or were there may different counter cultures, what were the characteristics of the counter movements, was there a straightforward distinction between mainstream culture...

View more questions Search