Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tazbob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2010, 09:15 AM
    Spirit 8hp 325 trac drive snow thrower
    Parts I need to get
    watershutoff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2010, 10:29 PM
    Did you make sure that you replaced the trap properly. It's purpose is to prevent sewer gas from coming up and out of the drain.
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Sep 18, 2010, 10:41 AM

Hi,
    Really need the model number to find you a parts breakdown, but the link below will serve as an example:
    Murray st Parts Diagram Index for 2580-0600
    It is a Murray/Noma machine, but they made so many for a number of years.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Snow thrower not throwing snow [ 10 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I need help, I have a murray snow blower, it runs, but snow stuck in chute and won't throw out, changed the belt , no luck, hope someone can help, thanks

Snow thrower doesn't throw snow [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I'm new but I really enjoyed all the questions I have read so far. My spirit snow blower does not all the time throw snow. Sometimes it does throw snow and all of a sudden it stop to throw snow. There is no clog in the chute. Could any one help me please, the snow is now on the ground and...

Murry Model G2784 Snow Thrower drive chain comes off [ 1 Answers ]

The drive chain comes off while going forward and it does not seem to have much slack, the gears look good, and I can't find any adjustment.

Ariens 8hp snow blower its knocking [ 1 Answers ]

HI I'm harold and I have an old Ariens snow blower 8hp that belong to my granddad and Its knocking can you tell me what the problem could be I would love to get it up and running thanks hmartin

Snow thrower not throwing snow?! [ 1 Answers ]

The other day I shear one of the shear pins on my snow thrower tines I had replaced but the tines are not moving at all. (I hit a cement step while clearing the snow of a neighboard's driveway) Could some one let me know where I should start looking at? I don't want to disassemble more than I don't...

View more questions Search