Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babaygirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2006, 06:05 AM
    Managerial functions
    Managerial functions of planning,organising,staffing & directing is not complete until d last phrase of the managament cycle is performed. Discuss.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2006, 06:08 AM
    Looks like your homework assignment. How about YOU begin the discussion.
    chitreshkumar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2009, 03:34 AM
    1.the ability to see the organization as a whole and being aware how changes in any one of the organization affect all the other parts is known as
    (a) leading skill
    (b) human skill
    (c) conceptual skill
    (d) organizing skill
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 7, 2009, 06:12 PM

I will give the answer THIS time... "Feedback." That completes the cycle.
    bigsexy31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2009, 04:12 PM
    The company has determined that if a truck is driven 120,000 miles during a year, the average operating cost is 11.6 cents per mile. If a truck is driven only 80,000 miles during a year, the average operating cost increases to 13.6 cents per mile.

(1.) Using the high-low method, estimate the variable and fixed cost elements of the annual cost of truck operation.

(2.) Express the variable and fixed costs in the form Y= a + bX.

(3). If a truck weredriven 100,000 miles during a year, what total cost would you expect to be incurred?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 27, 2009, 07:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy31 View Post
    The company has determined that if a truck is driven 120,000 miles during a year, the average operating cost is 11.6 cents per mile. If a truck is driven only 80,000 miles during a year, the average operating cost increases to 13.6 cents per mile.

(1.) Using the high-low method, estimate the variable and fixed cost elements of the annual cost of truck operation.

(2.) Express the variable and fixed costs in the form Y= a + bX.

(3). If a truck weredriven 100,000 miles during a year, what total cost would you expect to be incurred?
    OOoooppps!. sounds like I would be answering your homework... we don't do that here. If I am wrong please explain how this question (different from your original questions) applies (other than homework... )

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Functions [ 12 Answers ]

(f(fx)) = 2x +4 when f(X) = 1... how do I solve this

Functions [ 2 Answers ]

I have a few questions concerning functions... 1) X^3+64 2) 54p^3-16q^3 3) 2x^2-5x=3 4) 2x^2-8x=0 :confused: :confused:

Functions [ 7 Answers ]

Why would f(x) =pi/4x^3-sqrt2x+4 be classified as a polynomial? How would you determine the domain and range of y=x^4-4x^2? Assuming that the zeros of the function y=x^3+mx^2+nx+2 are integers how would you determine the values of m and n?? Thank you.

Algebra of functions [ 1 Answers ]

#1 Given f(x)-x^2-4 and g(x)=2x-1 how would you determine the value of (f+g)(3) and (f/g)(-1)? #2 If f(x)=x+2 and g(x)=x how would you find the value or values for which (fg)(x)=8? Thank you.

View more questions Search