Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aduque Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2010, 05:45 AM
    Corrective quit deed
    Re: Need for a Corrective Quit Deed

Problem: I recently filed a correctly completed Quit Deed however the Records Division (out-of-state) ignored the language adding a new party to the deed who was getting a 50% right to the property and instead filed it as a 100% transfer of all rights.

I need the appropriate language to re-file as a Corrective Quit Deed. Can you help?

A. S. Duque
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Sep 16, 2010, 06:21 AM
    How did you list the buyers on the deed? Did you show the new person as the only buyer? If so then the deed was prepared incorrectly. The buyers have to be the current owner and the person being added. Go to https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/real-e...eed-91136.html to find out how to properly add someone to the deed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Corrective deed [ 3 Answers ]

Hi We are in the process of refinancing everything is done except that the deed needs to be corrected doesn't give us full property rights! We bought it 9 years ago We contacted the original owners lawyer they did a corrective deed sent it to old owner And they are not sighning it What can I...

Corrective warranty deed [ 1 Answers ]

Can a "corrective warranty deed" be used to reduce the acreage, and to add additional restrictions to a warranty deed that was filed five years earlier with a county chancery deed office, without the notification or consent of the original grantee, and only signed by the original grantor? The...

Corrective or new property deed? [ 2 Answers ]

I am arranging to pay past due taxes on a property to avoid its foreclosure. However,the deed is incorrect (wrong names, possibly misspelled; missing names), which why I had no idea about the overdue taxes until I received the Notice of Judicial In Rem Tax Foreclosure. I did not even know the...

Corrective Deed, New Quit Claim Deed, or See an Attorney? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a major problem with a quit claim deed that was done regarding my father's property. The intention was to put me in the deed but as an heir to the property, not as a co-owner or anything like that. So, a quit claim deed was filled out and recorded at the clerk of the circuit court. However,...

View more questions Search