Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carrietayman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2010, 08:56 PM
    %u2022 Revolving Fitness reported $850,000 in sales from selling fitness equipment.
    I need to prepare a balance sheet and an income statement

• Revolving Fitness reported $850,000 in sales from selling fitness equipment.
    • Revolving Fitness purchased $500,000 in fitness equipment on account that it plans to resell.
    • Paid $11,500 for the production of a new catalog of fitness equipment the company sells
    • Paid its CEO $250,000 for 2009.
    • Reported $266,000 in Cost of Goods Sold for 2009.
    • Paid $100,000 in sales salaries for 2009.
    • Began 2009 with a beginning balance in Cash of $25,750.
    • Beginning inventory for 2009 was $525,000.
    • Accumulated depreciation at the beginning of 2009 was $300,000.
    • Reported depreciation expense of $100,000.
    • Purchased supplies for $15,750 in cash used $4,500 in supplies during the year.
    • Paid $498,500 on account.
    • Paid a total of $50,000 toward the principle on the mortgage loan.
    • No dividends were awarded for 2009.

morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2010, 12:02 AM

What have you attempted on this please? We do not just do people's homework for them -- we'll check your work, give hints, etc. Either show what work you have attempted or try to ask a specific question of what part you don't understand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fitness exercise [ 2 Answers ]

I have statred to lose wait,iwas about 100 lb. over, under the arms and near brest is a lot of fat hanging,I'm copd, what kind og exercise can I do for this. Thank yon

Fitness equipment repair test/ motor test That I have to passed WITHIN 48 HOURS [ 18 Answers ]

Hi, I Have a Fitness equipments repair test and have to passed.I have 48 hours to find asnwers before send them back. I have trying to figure out answers for each questions but it takes really long time because each questions means 30 minutes of research online. It's mostly about fitness...

How will be my fitness after 3 years? [ 1 Answers ]

My name is mukesh kumar sharma .birthday 13 July 1983.place jaipur.birth time 12:00 .please tell me my fitness after 3 years

Questions about fitness [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I been working out hard for the past while I used to weigh 151 and I put on 171 like I pretty big now but I just want to know how I can get more defiend I want a six pack and stuff hahah not only to look better but just to feel better all around could u tell me the best weighs to define.. I...

Want a fitness buddy [ 4 Answers ]

HEY :D I was wondering if there was anyone who would like to be fitness penpals over the internet.? I am a very athletic girl, yet I am struggling at reaching my ideal body type. I hope there is another person out there who would want to share experiences and successes with me... reply to this...

View more questions Search