Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    balletlsipper97 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2010, 01:12 PM
    Edit my paragraph online for free? Topic One
    Topic One
    Kayla Rousseau

It is important to share quality literature with infants, toddlers and preschoolers because literature can develop and foster so many positive aspects of their lives. Engaging children as young as infants, in quality literature would be beneficial to help them develop many needed skills and an early love for literature. Reading to them can help develop language skills and develop comprehension in the future. It can also allow the infant to feel calm and safe when read to by a parent or guardian, making reading a positive experience for the infant.
    Sharing quality literature with a toddler is also important because at this age they are beginning to speak and understand. Reading to this age group can help them develop so many useful skills. It can engage them and interest them to want to read books, an interest which would have a positive effect on their future education. The constant repetition of language will help toddlers to develop their own language skills. Toddlers can develop social skills from quality reading since reading time can be done as a group activity.
    Preschoolers are beginning to be able to comprehend information. Quality literature can help these children understand simple concepts through the books messages and through the pictures. Books will help preschoolers better develop their language skills but it can also help in developing their writing skills and reading skills. Sharing quality literature with preschoolers can help them develop social skills as well. Giving preschoolers the opportunity to engage in quality literature can dramatically enrich their lives. Quality literature is a very important part of early childhood education; it is the key to developing so many needed life skills.

Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 15, 2010, 01:13 PM
    Thank you for taking the time to copy your homework to AMHD.
    Please refer to this announcement: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Edit my paragraph [ 3 Answers ]

My Personal Interview My personal interview is all about my classmate Judy Yuen. She is 46 years old. She came from Hong Kong, but she was born in Taiwan. 15 years ago she left in Hong Kong. She decided to settle down here in Alameda City, and loves it. According to her, it’s just liked her old...

Any latest topic one paragraph in sanskrit [ 0 Answers ]

I want to speak about 2 minutes in sanskrit on any recent topic.

Edit my paragraph I it is very bad [ 7 Answers ]

Hi every one I'm new her I had wrote paragraph about Importance of English I need someone edit my paragraph . Thank you friends Sadness No one denies the importance of English language in the present time as global language. It is clear that the English language has become more dominant...

Topic Sentence and Paragraph [ 2 Answers ]

I need a appropriate topic sentence for Tips for Job Hunting in Today's Market. And a complete paragraph with the five sentences

View more questions Search