Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    repohtown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2006, 12:45 AM
    Welder
    I found an old lincoln welder that I can't identify. I guess it looks like a water tank about 4 feet tall and 3 feet wide with a crank on the side. Ring any bells
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Dec 29, 2006, 12:48 AM
    I need a picture to tell you more.
    Or if you can find any numbers or any identifying marks on it.
    This will help.
    Lincoln made a lot of welders.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Welder Purchase [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for a welder. What is the difference between and arc welder and gas or gasless welder. How are they rated? Some are capable of welding either 1/8" or 1/4". Is this based on amperage? 220v is better than 110v? Thanks, Glenn

Salary of underwater welder [ 14 Answers ]

how much does this profession earn in a year? salary and hourly rate? :confused:

Underwater welder salary [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me how much money underwater welders make in average. I know it's a wide range but I would like to know all the answers you come Up with. Or where I can find more information on the pay proceedures.

Welder hook up in garage [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a used Miller Syncrowave 351 Welder for my garage. I contacted Miller Electrics online Tech service. They sent me this. The electrical service guide for a Syncrowave 351 shows that at 50/60HZ single phase, input voltage at 230 without power factor Correction you Will need a 125...

Power Converter for Welder [ 2 Answers ]

I do not have any 220 Outlets in my house. Got a welder with a 115v or 230v input. I'm set up for 110 outlets but would like to switch to the 230 input. Considering purchasing on of those transformers that plugs into a 110 and converts to 220. Got a 42 Amp draw on the welder and a max 5000W on...

View more questions Search