Ask
    doggylover19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2006, 12:03 AM
    Doxie not drinking much water
    Why does my 8 week old doxie not drink a lot of water?:(
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2006, 07:58 AM
    If you just got it, I wouldn't be too concerned. It may be drinking what it needs even if it seems too little to you. It may be still adjusting to the new home and learning where the water dish is, and drink more in a day or 2. If Friday it still doesn't seem to be drinking enough, and maybe is showing some other problems, It might be a good idea to see the vet before the long weekend.

Have you seen the stickies at the top of the dog forum? There is a wealth of material there to help the new puppy owner. And post back if you need more help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Drinking and pregnancy [ 7 Answers ]

I was just wondering... I got pregnant about 2 years ago and before I knew I was pregnant, I went out drinking a couple times. I ended up having a miscarriage at about 10 weeks. How much harm does this drinking do to the baby within the first couples weeks of being pregnant? I mean I...

Smoking and drinking [ 2 Answers ]

All of my siblings and my parents smoke and drink. I'm always around them and I can't stand the smell of smoke. I do I get them to stop amoking and drinking?:confused:

My brothers drinking [ 2 Answers ]

I just started to see a counselor after a break up and I thought my issues were related to my family cutting me out of their lifes after my dad died. The counselor thinks that my brothers drinking and he beat me up twice is the issue. I did after that time go out with someone who after 2.5 years...

Flux & Drinking Water [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering how soon after having our house repiped we can drink the water? We were told to flush the lines "really well" to get the flux and solder junk flushed out. What does that mean? 2 days, a week? Please can someone tell me? Thank you!

Refrigerator Drinking Water Pressure/Rate [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Amana side-by-side fridge from 2000. Ever since installing it, we've had poor water pressure (low flow) from the drinking water spout. I replace the filter every 5-6 months. Is there something else I can check/do to increase the flow. I'd drink more water if it didn't take a minute or...

View more questions Search