Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cindyjr22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2006, 10:53 PM
    Burning when having sex
    Most of the time when my boyfriend and I are having sex I get this burring when he finishes in me, sometime it just burns when we beging to have sex. I don't know if I have something or maybe we are not compatible or something.
    troubledmaiden2255 Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Dec 27, 2006, 11:54 PM
    That is probably what someone might call an orgasm, but just to be safe you should go and have yourself and him checked at the doctors. Don't do it until your are sure its OK, cause you don't want it to get worse. CHECK UP!! Go to the doctors, check for diseases.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2006, 01:10 AM
    I do not think it is an issue of compatibility. I think you may have an infection or maybe you are to dry in that area naturally and might need some extra lube. The only way to know for sure is to go and get checked out by your doctor.

Joe
    tamed Posts: 255, Reputation: 33

Dec 28, 2006, 05:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    I do not think it is an issue of compatibility. I think you may have an infection or maybe you are to dry in that area naturally and might need some extra lube. The only way to know for sure is to go and get checked out by your doctor.

Joe
    I'd have to agree. Thrush or other types of vaginal infections tend to cause this problem so you do need to get yourself to your OB/GYN or dr asap.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex [ 13 Answers ]

OK here's the deal this girl I know asked me if she wanted to have sex and I know it was really random but she's done it a lot before and I haven't I'm just wondering if I should or not she's totally cool and everything but I'm nervous whether I should or not, I'm a very sheltered kid but I want...

After sex [ 5 Answers ]

:mad: After sex my vanginal swell

I need more sex [ 16 Answers ]

This is my first time tossing my business out onto the web, but I am desperate for help. 8 months ago I met my mate. He is perfect. We get along seemlessly. He always holds me, kisses me, does all the little things that shows he truly pays attention. I had no idea it could be so easy to be in love....

Is sex different? [ 14 Answers ]

Hi room I was just wondering if you feel different inside when your pregnant. Me and boyfriend had sex last night and he said I felt different he could not really describe it but he said it was like there was more friction and stickyness,, is this due to pregnancy or something else??

After sex... [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so if you have sex with a person or persons, your .vag.inal. Muscles eventually become a little looser/more relaxed. My question is, will you become "tighter" if you don't have sex for a while? And if yes, then after how long (approximately) will this begin to happen? Can you ever get back to...

View more questions Search