Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deepchild Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2010, 04:17 AM
    How to create a TV show?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2010, 04:29 AM

First you need a concept... and a script for a pilot show.

THen you have to sell it and get it produced... then IF you get that far and it gets to air... then enough people will have to like it or it never gets mentioned again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to Create TV Show [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I want to create TV Show. It will be like "Who Wants To Be a Millionaire" type of show. I cleared out some points about how I want to create the show but I am having trouble to put my ideas together and make something rational. Where can I get information or help. Thanks, Ozlem

When create a folder automatic create a same name .exe folder [ 3 Answers ]

When create a folder automatic a .exe folder create inside the parent folder with the same name please solve it and other was which antivirous software are best for Pc

How do I create a television show? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I create a television show?

Create DVD of recorded TV show [ 4 Answers ]

I have an HP media center PC with Vista Home premium. When I record a TV program in media center, I would like to put it on a DVD so that I can play it on a DVD player. A DVD created in media center will not play on my DVD player. Is there a way that this can be done with free or inexpensive...

Create television show [ 1 Answers ]

What are the steps and how can I create or produce a television show for future veiwing

View more questions Search