Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tindos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2010, 02:09 AM
    Is a degree from atlantic university recgnised in south africa
    Is a degree from atlantic university recognised by south african employers and universities, if one to further their education with a south african university.
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Jan 25, 2011, 12:13 PM

I know three Atlantic Universities-Atlantic University/located somewhere in Virginia,granting "degrees" Master of Arts degree in Transpersonal Studies and Holistic studies and Spiritual traditions/, Atlantic International University/ Florida/ and Atlantic National University /California/.
    To my knowledge the last two are not recognized by any government.The first one is under Edgar Cayce's Association for Research and Enlightenment,but I am not sure what degree from AU may be recognized even in the USA.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can one get a job with Atlantic International University degree? [ 6 Answers ]

I wonder if there are any online universities with broad range of Masters' programs.Actually,I am interested in Social and Human Studies,Departments of either Middle Eastern Studies,African Studies,Gender Studies,etc.Ican't seem to be able to find any such accredited colleges,much less the ones...

Is atlantic International University recogned university [ 9 Answers ]

I' m Tanzanian living in Tanzania I want joining Atlantic International University for B.A education, can their degree acceptable any where?

Can I Attest my Atlantic Intl University Degree? [ 1 Answers ]

I am planning to do a Degree in Computer Science in Atlantic International University. As I am living in Dubai, here UAE government requires a international valid Degree verified and attested by the MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS and UAE EMBASSY, UNITED STATES. All I wanted to know is that the...

Atlantic International University [ 4 Answers ]

Someone recommended this university when I expressed the desire to register for an online degree. I however want to know if this is a reputed university offering online courses. I would also any information on schools and other institutions offering online degrees.

Atlantic International University [ 1 Answers ]

Hai Is Atlantic International University found in Hawaii a recognized intitution?

View more questions Search